Forums

Masters 2012

• 3627 points

Predictions?

Anyone attending in person? If not, where are you planning on watching the telecast?

Anyone planning to sneak in some viewing on their computer or phone while at work?? :)

•  

PatCCraig

Predictions?

Anyone attending in person? If not, where are you planning on watching the telecast?

Anyone planning to sneak in some viewing on their computer or phone while at work?? :)

We can not let all of that technology go to waste!

•  

Every minute of every day I am in the office will be spent watching the coverage.

TT

•  

Coverage will be continuous - Television and Computer (especially Amen corner).

As to predictions: I am seeing a battle between Rory and TW [this has now become the defacto Rivalry: New vs Old (Acushnet vs Nike) - HAHA (its all about marketing....)

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I will watch if Apple hurry up and sends my Ipad!

• 3627 points

Devin_Gmitter

PatCCraig

Predictions?

We can not let all of that technology go to waste!

Amen,

There are 4 times a year where I bless the IT guy who talked me into double screens! :)

•  

i will watch every second od it next week

•  

Re-runs in the eve for me including weekends.  Sunday, if I'm lucky, I may see it live, but will definitely see it.

For everyone who will be on the grounds-- We envy you!

For everyone who will watch during hours-- . . . must be nice!

For us who will view it in the re-runs or TiVo-- we're gonna miss the commercials and play a few rounds!

• 2180 points

I have a bold prediction... TIGER WOODS WILL NOT win the masters. 

Would not surprise me to see Rory up there in the end. 

Dont worry noeldaof.. I too will be unable to watch it live on sunday.. work is always getting in the way of fun.. however if i'm on the way home you can bet your butt it will be on my SIRIUS :D 

Attending this event is bucket list material for sure, just the history of it alone gives me goose bumps. 

•  

Will watch at work if I can.  Will also be watching the Masters Experience on DirecTV...those of you that have DirecTv know how awesome this is!

•  

The Greatest Show on earth.  God probably tunes in when he is not sitting at Amen Corner.

•  

OUTIGER

Every minute of every day I am in the office will be spent watching the coverage.

TT

I want your job!!!!

•  

PatCCraig

Predictions?

No predictions...will watch as this will be the week before I start my new job so I will try to enjoy some TV time watching...

As for going...not this year...was fortunate enough to go back in 2003 when Mike Weir won...what an amazing place Augusta is...words can't describe how beautiful.

•  
    REBEL

Dont worry noeldaof.. I too will be unable to watch it live on sunday.. work is always getting in the way of fun.. however if i'm on the way home you can bet your butt it will be on my SIRIUS :D 

Attending this event is bucket list material for sure, just the history of it alone gives me goose bumps. 

I agree with you 100% tiger isn't going to win the masters
  •  
    REBEL

I agree with you 100% tiger isn't going to win the masters