Forums

Rory McIlroy in FJ ICON at WGC Bridgestone Invitational

•  

Another FJ ICON sighting at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational.  Fresh from an FJ print ad shoot (along with Ian Poulter, Camilo Villegas, and Hunter Mahan), Rory hit the course in a traditional white tumbled FJ ICON style #52005.  

Traditional and simple.  What are your thoughts on this one?

•  

This is a super classy looking shoe.  This pair would look great with pants or shorts.  Might be my next shoe purchase.  Great photo too.

• 480 points

Love it.  Less is more!

•  

so fresh... so clean...

a classic white on white look

LOVE these

• 110 points

That is class right there. I would love to own a pair, or better yet, several of these.

•  

Tough one to beat - really looking forward to full MyJoys capability though.

• 280 points

These kicks are so fresh.

Gotta Love the Classic White, or should i say Iconic white

•  

I love the grainy kind of pebble texture the shoe has.  It is very subtle from a distant but pops up close.

Tim

• 639 points

My Dryjoy P.R.O.s are starting to show some wear. These would be a great replacement.

• 4775 points

I like them, very classic...BUT when I also had the option of something a little more out of the ordinary I went with #52138.  But then again I am a plaid pants kind of guy.

• 398 points

I love this kid! I can't wait to see him on the west coast early next year!

•  

I think it's impossible not to love these bad boys.  Classic FJ style right there.  I can't wait to get my hands on a couple of the ICON shoes.

•  

Mike Lowe

Another FJ ICON sighting at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational.  Fresh from an FJ print ad shoot (along with Ian Poulter, Camilo Villegas, and Hunter Mahan), Rory hit the course in a traditional white tumbled FJ ICON style #52005.  

Traditional and simple.  What are your thoughts on this one?

This is my next new pair of shoes. Merry Christmas!

•  

A little too plain for me.  I'm not a white shoe wearing kind of guy, I like some color -- doesn't have to be a lot

Overall, great looking shoe.  As someone else said up top -- simple and classy.