Tiger Woods shoes

•  
    OUTIGER

Now your putting shame to the crocs brand
  •  

bholley

NCBOB

What is vituperations?

The plural of vituperation. A seldom used but favorite word of mine which denotes caustic, bitter, and vile speech.

A new word wealth word for me to memorize. Thanks.

•  

Wheelez3030
    OUTIGER

You can't put more shame on the Crocs brand. They are already overfull in the shame department. Crocs are the ugliest shoe in the world. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them, and neither would anyone with AN OUNCE of style.

•  
    Oh Timmy, behave! Those are insane looking. I think we need to back off poor TW. Remember, none other than the fabled Tinker Hatfield, God of Nike Design, is the one to do the premier athletes shoes and swoosh inc. I would hope even the anointed one would shudder at the thought.
  •  

Old Goat!!!

•  

Haaaaa, Don that sums it up, Id say! They are silly looking in my opinion!

golferdrmjr

Wheelez3030
    OUTIGER

You can't put more shame on the Crocs brand. They are already overfull in the shame department. Crocs are the ugliest shoe in the world. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them, and neither would anyone with AN OUNCE of style.

•  
    Me? An old goat? That hurts man.
  •  
    golferdrmjr

Wheelez3030
    OUTIGER

I have 2 pair and they are very comfertable and I do agree with you they are ugly but like I said they are confertable
  •  

First I will say, yes they are ugly. My guess is that it has more to do with superstition than anything else. If he feels they will not cause injury it is one less thing he has to worry about during the round. Now that he has won in them, I am sure you will see a lot more of them!

•  

OUTIGER

nice!  sad thing is, if they actually did make these, they would probably sell a bunch.

•  

tdogg21

OUTIGER

nice!  sad thing is, if they actually did make these, they would probably sell a bunch.

your probily right

•  

Wheelez3030
    golferdrmjr

Wheelez3030
    OUTIGER

I have 2 pair and they are very comfertable and I do agree with you they are ugly but like I said they are confertable

so are you saying i dont have an ounce of style ??????????

•  

shaun13

First I will say, yes they are ugly. My guess is that it has more to do with superstition than anything else. If he feels they will not cause injury it is one less thing he has to worry about during the round. Now that he has won in them, I am sure you will see a lot more of them!

i'd be fine if he had a black pair.  and that can't be too hard.

•  

Wheelez3030
    golferdrmjr

Wheelez3030
    OUTIGER

Dude, get a spell checker! Are they "comfertable"(sic) or are they "confertable"(sic). You can't even spell the word wrong twice in the same sentence! 

And if you are wearing them, then you know where I stand on the issue.

•  

Crocs and style should never be in the same sentence, unless the word not is in there also! They have nothing to do with each other.