Forums

Tiger Woods shoes

•  

I would think that Nike could design some better looking golf shoes than what Tiger Woods has been wearing lately.  Do his shoes come from the Nike Nurse Shoe line?

•  

Harsh words...but I don't disagree.  They look like tennis shoes with golf spikes.  Doesn't look right to see him wearing those IMHO.

•  
    Not trying to be harsh, but the guy has always been well dressed. Those shoes just don't seem to fit the rest of his look.
  •  

They look more like clown shoes in a white version.

•  

i think they were but i would never buy them

•  

OUTIGER

They look more like clown shoes in a white version.

that is funny and they dont look like "clown shoes" they ARE clown shoes

•  

Not - FJ's

(enough said)...

-ICONs for ALL

•  

FootJoy has a pair in the superlight line that would be similar to what Tiger was wearing.  He is wearing those shoes to protect his achilles  heel from further injury.  He is one of the best dressers on tour and set a higher standard for dress.  Why is everyone so eager to trash him.  He is one of the great talents of our life time.

•  

NCBob

FootJoy has a pair in the superlight line that would be similar to what Tiger was wearing.  He is wearing those shoes to protect his achilles  heel from further injury.  He is one of the best dressers on tour and set a higher standard for dress.  Why is everyone so eager to trash him.  He is one of the great talents of our life time.

Bob - That's my point.  He is one of the best dressers on tour and he has set a high standard for dress...I agree with you 100%.  If you were wearing a nice pair of slacks, would you wear tennis/nurse shoes with them?  The point is that Nike should design something that has the support that he needs and looks like it goes with the rest of his attire.

•  

TW is getting old.  Apparently he needs orthopedic shoes these days.  

•  

He looks strange wearing his normal red and black Sunday attire with white shoes....

It looks horrible too.

•  

NCBob

you're exactly right, he is one of the best dressers.  so why is he wearing ugly shoes??  you can't tell me Nike couldn't have designed a better looking shoe.  if i remember correctly, they made that shoe specifically for him.

•  
    Clown shoes. Nurse shoes. Fuzzy slippers. All in all, just a bad look. So what happened to TW here. He used to have the intimidator look on Sunday; red shirt, black pants, hat, and SHOES! Now he has these things, and worse, he wears a black belt. I'm pretty sure the swoosh boys can get him a pair of those things in black. But wait! Is TW superstitious about this? Every move he makes is calculated, so something is up..... Anyone notice the nice black and white look on Greame yesterday? That's how you pull it together.
  •  

He did wear a black pair of shoes weeks back, I don't know why he would wear white yesterday.

Yes they are not the most attractive shoes...but if they do what they are supposed to so he doesn't reinjure himself than more power to him.

•  

I have heard that he designed the shoe himself based on feel and when it came to look he said he didn't care. Alot of players are looking for the sporty look but IMO it just doesn't fit with the game.