Forums

Arnold Palmer Invitational: Who get's it done this week????

•  
    I pick watney
  •  

Wheelez3030
    I pick watney

not a bad pick this time of the day.

•  

Zombi

Tiger will be strong and Ernie will be motivated more than ever to qualify for Master's

I hope you are right about Ernie...I cant believe he hasn't qualified for the Masters yet.

•  
    tdogg21

Wheelez3030
    I pick watney

I'm sorry I was a little late but thanks
    • 3506 points

Great round by apparel-wearing Jason Dufner. Ever since the PGA at AAC last year, I've been pulling for him to get a W. Dude deserves one. Lots of golf left to play

•  

Wheelez3030
    tdogg21

Wheelez3030
    I pick watney

no problem.  just messing with you.  didn't know if you had seen it or not, but he was already 1 or 2 off the lead after his round this morning when you posted that.

•  
    tdogg21

Wheelez3030
    tdogg21

Wheelez3030
    I pick watney

no problem.  just messing with you.  didn't know if you had seen it or not, but he was already 1 or 2 off the lead after his round this morning when you posted that.

Thats fine I didn't see the score before I posted that because I was at work
  •  

It looks like the FJ leaderboard is well represented so far. Wi and Dufner are tied at the top.

• 3542 points

My pick is Tiger but, I wouldn't mind seeing Jason Dufner break through.

• 1787 points

I have a soft spot for dufner.  after what happened at the pga, I would really like to see him break through

•  

TIGER~!

•  

Tiger traditionally plays well at Bay Hill, and the fact he got off to a good start makes him a pretty solid pick.  i don't think he'll win, but i think he'll be right there with a chance on Sunday.

•  

well, after round 2, i guess it's safe to say tiger is back.

•  

Graeme McDowell and Woo going down the stretch.  Last time those two went head to head Graeme got it done.  Should be a great Sunday.

•  

My guess is Woods will win it with everyone falling away trying to score. 

oops, the tourney is over.  Woods won.