#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF

Thoughts and Prayers out to FJ Staffer

Jarrod Lyle appears to be fighting Leukemia again per Jason Gore tweet.  

Beat again JL!

Good luck Jarrod, you can beat it again!

Well, we will keep him in our prayers. Keep up the good vibes Jarod.

my thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family.

i really hate cancer.  i lost my Father to cancer a couple years ago when I was only 28.  and a really good high school kid i coached in basketball lost his battle to leukemia.  it is such a world shatter disease, i wish we could find a cure so no one else would have to go through it.

here's hoping he pulls through!

We will fight with him in thought and prayer.

-ICONs for All

• 2671 points

From my family to you and yours hoping you can beat this again. Are thoughts and prayers are with you.

You have to believe and be strong to beat it again. We will be with you in our thoughts.

• 3506 points

Best of luck to Jarrod. Such sad news for him and his family. I hope and pray he will fight through this awful disease. Best of luck and God Bless.

• 1844 points

Keeping him and his family in my prayers.

Jarrod, our prayers are with you and your family.

good luck Jarrod

I just saw the Jimmy V speech on TV as I was checking out ACC BB. Jarrod remember they canT take your soul. Best wishes.

Heard about this on the Golf Channel this morning.  Good luck with your treatment Jarrod!

Be Strong, Live Strong & Love Strong,  Jarrod. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones . The FJ Community is with you all the way !!!!

Hug, Hug, Hug........