Forums

Adam Scott is on Fire!!

•  

well, he has the overnight lead.  we'll see if he can keep the momentum going.

Rory needs to pick it up some to get close for the weekend.

• 3500 points

Zombi

I guess the Illegal putter isn't quite there yet. He actually made some really nice putts.

Not illegal...yet... haha

•  

I'm a huge AS fan. I hope he gets the W this week!

•  

what the heck happened to Sergio?!?!  when i last looked yesterday he was -5 through 12.  then the wheels fell off and then he went +8 over the last 5 holes.  his back nine looked like one of my scorecards.

•  

tdogg21

what the heck happened to Sergio?!?!  when i last looked yesterday he was -5 through 12.  then the wheels fell off and then he went +8 over the last 5 holes.  his back nine looked like one of my scorecards.

I seemed as if a few folks simply "lost interest" in playing the rest of the tournament.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

thomas alston iii

tdogg21

I seemed as if a few folks simply "lost interest" in playing the rest of the tournament.

-ICONs for ALL

i know the last few holes were harder than the rest of the course, but it seemed some guys just weren't real focused.  sergio ended up having a really rough weekend.  a 12 on a par 3 will really ruin your Sunday.

•  

tdogg21

thomas alston iii

tdogg21

-ICONs for ALL

May be he prefered to be at home (Spain) for the next week tournament.

i know the last few holes were harder than the rest of the course, but it seemed some guys just weren't real focused.  sergio ended up having a really rough weekend.  a 12 on a par 3 will really ruin your Sunday.

•  

'missed everything on this tournament. We did a road trip to Boulder City 3 days of two rounds a day. . . so windy Sunday. . . but it was so much fun.

•  

noeldaof

'missed everything on this tournament. We did a road trip to Boulder City 3 days of two rounds a day. . . so windy Sunday. . . but it was so much fun.

as much fun as this tournament was to watch, i would have preferred 36 holes a day.  but this was certainly a good consolation prize!

•  

noeldaof

I'll take 36 over watching...any day!

Glad to hear you had a good and challenging time....

Just helps you "Get your Game On" especially when the conditions are tough and that makes it FUN.

-ICONs for ALL