Forums

Honda Classic

•  
    tdogg21

worked late all week, Duke-UNC tonight, and my daughter gets baptized tomorrow.  might not be a good weekend for watching golf.

Good luck with your weekend and congrats with you daughter getting baptized .... God is good
    • 352 points

Forget that feeling, I think The Kid will win and become a new #1!!

•  

rory is now in 11 under after the 3rd round

•  

Rory is the real-deal, he has the best all around game in PGA!

•  

Wheelez3030
    tdogg21

worked late all week, Duke-UNC tonight, and my daughter gets baptized tomorrow.  might not be a good weekend for watching golf.

Good luck with your weekend and congrats with you daughter getting baptized .... God is good

Thanks man!  can't really think of a better reason to miss the final round.  hoping Rory pulls it off.

• 856 points

I have to say Rory with Bradley a close second. H
  •  

Devin_Gmitter

tdogg21

Devin_Gmitter

Spoke too soon made a bogey right after I hit "post"  Sorry Rors won't happen again.

good job devin.  way to ruin his round!  haha.

On Master's Sunday I made my avatar a pic of him and I - we all know what happened there.  For the U.S. Open I made sure to wait until after it was over! 

Did you post that under golf superstitions? The Masters was all your fault. LOL!

•  

I think Rory is going to take the #1 spot today. It will be interesting to see how long he can keep it.  I think it will be for a while.

•  

tdogg21

Wheelez3030
    tdogg21

Thanks man!  can't really think of a better reason to miss the final round.  hoping Rory pulls it off.

Quite the weekend  there tdogg21. But the best and most important part is the baptismal of your little one...Congrats & Blessings !

•  

I really hope Rors to became #1

•  

Rory won and for sure this will be a great season for him. Congrats to him and FJ with one more victory. TW is backing on game with this second place (62 on the last round).

•  

Awesome win by Rory.  Clutch round today.

•  
    OUTIGER

What a short game display that whole final round. Truly a pleasure to watch!

•  
    Devin_Gmitter
    OUTIGER

What a short game display that whole final round. Truly a pleasure to watch!
    He won that makes me happy
  •  

Wheelez3030

Who do you think will win the Honda Classic? I have Rory winning this and becoming the world number 1 in the process!

Wheelez, you totally nailed it. Nice pick! Way to go Rory!