Forums

WGC - Cadillacc Championship

•  

i'm going to say westwood breaks through with a big win.  he's been playing strong lately and i think he wants to prove he's not over the hill.  and i think he realizes he might not have many more shots at reaching #1, so he better make a run now.

• 1441 points

I would like to see Rory go for two in a row but I can only expect Luke to put on a good showing. He has not been on his game so far this year so I expect a turn around.

•  

bmullins

I would like to see Rory go for two in a row but I can only expect Luke to put on a good showing. He has not been on his game so far this year so I expect a turn around.

with a swing as sweet as Luke Donald's, you can never count him out!

•  

dzabkar

OK, now I will enter my bid of...who else, Rory McIlroy!

2 in a row!

I have Rory too.  This week he really puts his stamp on what it means to be #1.

•  

Dallin

dzabkar

2 in a row!

Love it, Dallin. Couldn't agree more. Time to prove he is #1 and here to stay.

•  

Dallin

dzabkar

2 in a row!

i hope so too.  he's my favorite player.  but flying to NYC to play tennis and then back to Florida certainly isn't going to help.

• 466 points

I've got my fantasy picks ready to go. It's definatley gonna be a great match this weekend. So many good guys in the field.

•  

dzabkar

2 in a row!

All I am saying is that from this point on "the sleeping lion, tiger and bear have been awakened"!!!

RORs is the odds on favorite. I think this is going to be a dog fight!!!!

-ICONs for ALL 

•  

FJ players Scott and Dufner on the lead after the first round (6 under). But Stanley isn't far away with 3 under.

•  

Seems as if a lot of big names are taking it low thus far. Don't want to jinx anyone b/c there are a lot of guys out there now taking the Blue Monster low!! Should be another awesome weekend for golf!

•  

sure hoping for another tight finish this week!  nothing better than exciting golf on a sunday evening.

•  

Great round to Bubba with 62. Still betting Scott this weekend.

•  

Lusogolf

Great round to Bubba with 62. Still betting Scott this weekend.

62 is beastly! Love this tourney

•  

wow.  a lot of movement.  even in rounds.  sergio and poults have been up and down.  bubba, kaymer, and tiger have all made moves.

•  

Did you all see the yardage that Bubba was getting on his tee shots this afternoon? WOW!