Forums

Early MASTERS Predictions

• 811 points

Just want know who you think is going to win The Masters this year?  I think Tiger is going to get his flat stick issues fixed and will pull it out.  

•  

Phil is looking pretty good after this past weekend.  I would personally like to see one of the young guns get the Green Jacket.

McIlroy

Scott

Watson

Mahan

• 856 points

I think Phil has great shot. But my pick is Kyle Stanley. Hector
    • 3506 points

Rory is my pick.

If he stays healthy leading up, which I don't see why he wouldn't, he could run away with it.

•  

I'm looking at either Rory or Phil.

•  

It may be another horse race on the back nine of the last round. it's hard to bet against Michelson, especially given his confidence level on Augusta National (Don, would you check my spelling? LOL). So, I pick Michelson.

• 3542 points

I'm with JCASS67...It's hard to bet against Tiger at Augusta.

• 3506 points

How about low Am this year? That ought to be a fun guess

•  

My pick is on Scott or Donald. 

•  

Adam Scott or Rory.  I honestly think Tiger is a long shot...

•  

fredcloss

It may be another horse race on the back nine of the last round. it's hard to bet against Michelson, especially given his confidence level on Augusta National (Don, would you check my spelling? LOL). So, I pick Michelson.

Spelling looks good. Although you missed a capital on "It's". Maybe you could get a house on Amen Corner. :-)

•  

Right now I think it's going to come down to either Tiger or Phil. I hope they battle it out in the final group.  My heart wants Phil, but I have a sick feeling that Tiger is going to win this one.  If he doesn't win the Masters, then he's going to win one of the other 3 majors this season.

•  

Redemption for Rory or Shutting the doubters for TW!

•  

golferdrmjr

fredcloss

Spelling looks good. Although you missed a capital on "It's". Maybe you could get a house on Amen Corner. :-)

Really? I didn't know that was possible! LOL 

•  

I'm gonna go with Rory, Phil, or Westwood.  Tiger's playing fairly well, but he won't win unless he can sort out the putter.