Forums

John Daly

•  

grumpy830

Here's the latest on JD. What else could go wrong with this guy?

john daly hits tree root may torn ligaments 205831857.html

If you were a smurf would be called Unlucky.

•  

Lusogolf

grumpy830

Here's the latest on JD. What else could go wrong with this guy?

john daly hits tree root may torn ligaments 205831857.html

If you were a smurf would be called Unlucky.

Ha!  That's pretty good, Luso.

•  

I wish all the tours would quit him.  He had enough second, third, fourth, fifth chances...  stop inviting him to play!!

•  
    johndeere10

I wish all the tours would quit him.  He had enough second, third, fourth, fifth chances...  stop inviting him to play!!

Why he is the number 3 most loved player in the entire world I think they do this so they can get more people want to come
  •  

Wheelez3030
    johndeere10

Why he is the number 3 most loved player in the entire world I think they do this so they can get more people want to come

The world is crazy.

•  

Lusogolf

Wheelez3030
    johndeere10

The world is crazy.

Well, I won't argue with that!

•  

Lusogolf

Wheelez3030
    johndeere10

The world is crazy.

yes it is.  and people like to see train wrecks.  truth be known, a lot of people want to see JD keep failing and self-destructing.  it's sad.  i hope he can at least get his act together enough to live a normal life some day.

•  
    tdogg21

Lusogolf

Wheelez3030
    johndeere10

The world is crazy.

yes it is.  and people like to see train wrecks.  truth be known, a lot of people want to see JD keep failing and self-destructing.  it's sad.  i hope he can at least get his act together enough to live a normal life some day.

You are right he is like tiger.. He is hated to loved but hove to be hated
  •  
    Wheelez3030
    tdogg21

Lusogolf

Wheelez3030
    johndeere10

The world is crazy.

You are right he is like tiger.. He is hated to loved but hove to be hated
    Let me correct my spelling JD is "hated to be loved, but loved to be hated"
    • 3627 points

Big John has little game left. He'll probably end up playing mostly in Europe until the Senior Tour.

•  

PatCCraig

Big John has little game left. He'll probably end up playing mostly in Europe until the Senior Tour.

i think he can play on the senior tour now ..... how old do you have to be to go to that tour

•  

Wheelez3030

PatCCraig

i think he can play on the senior tour now ..... how old do you have to be to go to that tour

nope.....50.  he's still got 5 more years.

but i do think he has game left.  just has to get his head straight.  the guy has so much natural talent he'll always have game.

• 3627 points

tdogg21

Wheelez3030

PatCCraig

but i do think he has game left.  just has to get his head straight.  the guy has so much natural talent he'll always have game.

John's problem is his natural talent is diminishing with old age, which makes it almost impossible to surpass his mental issues. It's too bad!

•  

PatCCraig

tdogg21

Wheelez3030

PatCCraig

John's problem is his natural talent is diminishing with old age, which makes it almost impossible to surpass his mental issues. It's too bad!

Actually, it is the mental issues that are diminishing his natural talent and causing his game to deteriorate. If we view the state of the mind and its affect upon how we perform, simply allowing the subconscience to mange the golfing process, we would all be nearly flawless. We consciencely get in our own way.

-ICONs for ALL