Forums

On-course and Off-course Income

•  
    kab012345

I was just going to say that! It's funny how everyone besides Luke made more money off of the course. I wonder if this correlates to other sports as well.

That is because Everyone but Luke Donald is a has been..... And I know that the shark and Jack and Arnold have their own clothing line that is how they get most of their money
  •  

Wheelez3030
    kab012345

I was just going to say that! It's funny how everyone besides Luke made more money off of the course. I wonder if this correlates to other sports as well.

That is because Everyone but Luke Donald is a has been..... And I know that the shark and Jack and Arnold have their own clothing line that is how they get most of their money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

•  

This is off-topic, but related to incomes. I think this guy is going to top any golfers that have a greater on-course than off-course income.

A new baseball player for the D has a 9 year deal for $214 million.

Imagine having that kind of dough!

•  

Wheelez3030

First off, I wouldn't consider Tiger a "has been" at this point...he's only, what, 36 years old?  That is NOT a has been by any stretch of the imagination and I'd venture a guess that he still has quite a lot of good golf (and victories) left in him.   And Phil and Ernie may be past their primes, but they are both still playing on the PGA Tour rather successfully. Secondly, there are several golf legends/hall of famers on that list and, to me, calling them "has beens" is disrespectful to what they did for the game of golf.  As for your comment on Mr. Norman and Mr. Palmer, maybe you should go back and read Tar Heel's post on page two of this thread.  These guys are making off-course money because they are smart businessmen and not JUST because of a clothing line.  

•  
    GTJacket8

Wheelez3030

First off, I wouldn't consider Tiger a "has been" at this point...he's only, what, 36 years old?  That is NOT a has been by any stretch of the imagination and I'd venture a guess that he still has quite a lot of good golf (and victories) left in him.   And Phil and Ernie may be past their primes, but they are both still playing on the PGA Tour rather successfully. Secondly, there are several golf legends/hall of famers on that list and, to me, calling them "has beens" is disrespectful to what they did for the game of golf.  As for your comment on Mr. Norman and Mr. Palmer, maybe you should go back and read Tar Heel's post on page two of this thread.  These guys are making off-course money because they are smart businessmen and not JUST because of a clothing line.  

That is my point the 3 legends are good business men..... Now for what you said about tiger I disagree with you there are so many young players that kicks his butt on a daily basis