Forums

New Website feature - FJ Leaderboard

•  

http://www.footjoy.com/players/leaderboard.asp

Very cool!  We can keep track of how the FJ players are doing in the current tourney!  Also shows up on the front page too.

Nice feature

•  

That is one great addition. This community and the features it provides just keeps getting better.

Watched the game yesterday and Stricker just demolished that course.

•  
    I just hope we see our favorite son atop the leaderboard tomorrow afternoon holding the hardware..... Great addition!
  •  

Nice addition to the FJ home page. Will this be there, if a FJ player isn't in the lead, which shouldn't be often?

•  

This is a really nice addition to the FJ homepage.  What a great way to keep track of who's wearing what from FJ.

•  

Definitely a nice touch to the home page!

•  

I like it...especially how it breaks down what each player wears related to FJ...very well put together.

•  

Pretty cool, what will they think of next?

•  

Yep, I think it's cool as well. Great to see what products they are using other than waiting for them to win and see a post on the blog.

•  

Great idea, now will be easier to follow the FJ players.

•  

I'm liking this. A great idea to track players' progress and also to refresh our memories as to what tournaments are being played.

•  

Another great addition to the FootJoy website. Makes it easy for me to follow 2 of my favorites, FootJoy and Steve Stricker.

• 1192 points

Nice feature to add. Thanks!
  •  

grumpy830

Nice addition to the FJ home page. Will this be there, if a FJ player isn't in the lead, which shouldn't be often?

The leaderboard will be up every week and will show all of the FJ players in the field. So if, for some strange reason, an FJ player is not leading, it will show the next highest ranked FJ player at the top.

•  

Chris Garrett

grumpy830

The leaderboard will be up every week and will show all of the FJ players in the field. So if, for some strange reason, an FJ player is not leading, it will show the next highest ranked FJ player at the top.

Thanks, Chris.