Forums

How many FJ wins in 2012?

• 3506 points

Not counting my chickens here but 3/3. Let's keep it rolling!

•  

i pick 45 of 45 to win

•  

Wheelez3030

i pick 45 of 45 to win

Wheelez, as nice as that would be, and I'm sure everyone on here would be THRILLED with that, I don't think 45 of 45 is realistic.  I think somewhere in the 30-40 range (for the PGA Tour) is more realistic though.  

•  

I'm going with 32 wins.....

• 2661 points

I am gonna say 39 wins this year. So only 36 more to go..

• 3627 points

I'll bet on over 35!

•  

Worldwide wins on all tours: 43 Wins within 2012 calendar year.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

35 Wins was Just the PGA Tour.  We won a lot in Europe also! 43 for worldwide is a tad bit low!

•  

GTJacket8

Wheelez3030

i pick 45 of 45 to win

Wheelez, as nice as that would be, and I'm sure everyone on here would be THRILLED with that, I don't think 45 of 45 is realistic.  I think somewhere in the 30-40 range (for the PGA Tour) is more realistic though.  

35 is the lowest that i will go

•  

Devin_Gmitter

35 Wins was Just the PGA Tour.  We won a lot in Europe also! 43 for worldwide is a tad bit low!

I forgot to "carry" my 4 and the number is actually 83...seems to happen in the use of technology these days (ask Luke). - HAHA

-ICONs for ALL

•  

where are we at so far?

•  
    I believe we currently have 11 of the 16 wins this year on the PGA Tour. Cannot speak for the Euro tour, but I have a feeling we are doing well across the pond as well.

•  

almost 70% of the wins in the US.  that's awesome!  would like to see that keep going.  (helps that most of my favorite players are also FJ wearers)

•  
    tdogg21

almost 70% of the wins in the US.  that's awesome!  would like to see that keep going.  (helps that most of my favorite players are also FJ wearers)

Most of mine do as well