Forums

Did you notice...

•  

Sorry guys it is because Adam Scott is NICE to look at! DL3 not so much.....You need young people to get people to not buy those ugly tennis shoe looking things that are out there for the sneaker crowd. Adam, Luke and Geoff Oglvie are the ones to sell. Cute guys.....

•  

mizunogirl

Sorry guys it is because Adam Scott is NICE to look at! DL3 not so much.....You need young people to get people to not buy those ugly tennis shoe looking things that are out there for the sneaker crowd. Adam, Luke and Geoff Oglvie are the ones to sell. Cute guys.....

Sorry MG you are correct "cute guys" sell more shoes than "old guys" but "attractive women" will out sell both categories put togethter.

•  
    bholley

mizunogirl

Sorry MG you are correct "cute guys" sell more shoes than "old guys" but "attractive women" will out sell both categories put togethter.

•  

bholley

mizunogirl

•  

bholley

mizunogirl

•  

bholley

mizunogirl

I can't argue Bholley's judgement because truthfully it is spot on.

•  

Just like heel to point out the grip color. But I don't necessarily agree with Holley either. The look of the shoes on even the older players tells a lot about the company that makes shoes for all types of people. It might even be better if FJ showed one of the younger guys standing next to DLIII with each wearing different style shoes. Heck you could even go with DLIII, Stricker and Scott. Covers the whole range of ages and would make a really nice comparison.

On another note, do you suppose Heel bleeds the same color blue?

•  

Eagle... I bleed "carolina blue" indeed.

I notice the grips because those are what I have. And I use light blue tees, mark my ball with 3 light blue dots.... you know, I'm nuts about the Heels.

•  

I like that idea for sure!!

Deno

•  

Randy... DL3 is just as much Titleist/FJ as Adam! LOL... I think there is a little Carolina bias going on.