Forums

Paired with Tiger

•  

couldn't pair him with Boo. With all of the "boo..booo" the guards wouldn't know if the gallery was Boo-ing or booing 

•  

That is a good one MizunoGirl.

•  

HOW ABOUT TIGER AND RODNEY DANGERFIELD???????????

•  

mizunogirl

couldn't pair him with Boo. With all of the "boo..booo" the guards wouldn't know if the gallery was Boo-ing or booing 

LOL

•  

Bubba Watson and Mark O'Meara.  Notah Begay III if he was playing in the Masters.  I don't think Bubba would be too comfortable playing now since he been trying to better his ways and in his faith walk.  But, he might trying to offer Tiger any support he could.   It will be interesting to see what goes on Monday @ Augusta.  I will have first view so it will be fun to watch.  Tiger has been known to tee off before the gates open at 8 so it will be a madhouse with the rush of people trying to find him.  It just make it easier for me to go shopping first!  LOL  

•  

I was a little annoyed with Golf channel last night when they were talking about this. They were saying that whoever he gets paired with doesnt stand a chance of winning, so they shouldnt pair him with anyone that hasnt already won. Come on, we know the guy is good, but his appearance does NOT demand a victory. We know (especially now) that the man is fallible, ask Rocco, or Yang.

•  

johndeere10

Bubba Watson and Mark O'Meara.  Notah Begay III if he was playing in the Masters.  I don't think Bubba would be too comfortable playing now since he been trying to better his ways and in his faith walk.  But, he might trying to offer Tiger any support he could.   It will be interesting to see what goes on Monday @ Augusta.  I will have first view so it will be fun to watch.  Tiger has been known to tee off before the gates open at 8 so it will be a madhouse with the rush of people trying to find him.  It just make it easier for me to go shopping first!  LOL  

JOHNDEERE............SOUNDS LIKE YOU WILL BE THERE.  WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF YOU COULD GIVE THE COMMUNITY A RUNNING COMMENTARY EACH DAY.  WE WOULD ALL LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU ABOUT WHAT GOES ON THERE

•  

Well I will only be there on Monday unless my friend's grandfather badges aren't being used by his customers.   I really wasn't planning on taking a camera this year since I've pretty much seen it all.  I think this will be the 13th time I've been since I started going in 01'. 

I will try to get some pics of the shoes that FJ guys are wearing if you guys/gals would like that?  Well and some other random pics from Augusta too. 

•  

I agree with Tar Heel that Tom Watson would be the ideal match. No one would think of hassling them. Maybe Sir Tom could give him an on course lesson in etiquitte.

•  

CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR COMMENTS AND SEE PICS.  GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2989 points

I dont think anyone is going to blow the doors off to be in that group.  I dont feel that anyone can really handle it and play well in the MASTERS, i dont know how Tiger is going to do with all of the people.   Think about if he would have won last year, the US AM winner would have been in that group on Thursday and Friday.  Now that would be a diaster!!!