Forums

Harrington "Steals Back" Claret Jug

•  

Funny story out of the Tour Championship yesterday.... Stewart Cink brought the Claret Jug to East Lake, where he is a member, to do some interviews and put the trophy on display. Padrig saw the case that holds the trophy (recognizing it) and took the case and placed it in his locker. When Stewart went to his interview, the trophy was not there, and Cink was perplexed about where it could be.

A locker room attendant told him that Mr. Harrington had made off with it. Who knew Paddy was a prankster?

•  

Don't let looks fool you. Just look at the eyes and Harrington has that devilish twinkle in his. I am not surprised that he did it, and the laughter probably was heard all the way back home for him.

•  

too funny, I'm sure I'd do that as well if I were in that situation.

its nice to see some personality in the players today...too many are robotic and don't seem to enjoy the game.

TAR HEEL...congrats on reaching Ambassador status, I just noticed...it must have happened in the last couple of days--- congrats!!!

•  

Harrington has a big time wild side.  I was out with him till 4 in the morning after the Ryder Cup last year.  He is full of surprises

•  

nickpoz,

I feel it's your obligation as an Ambassador to elaborate! PLEASE! Were you partying with the whole team?

Incredible!

•  

Nickpoz seems to live the good life!  Friends with Bob, Scotty and Paddy plus who knows who else!  That's fantastic, details!

•  

Chris Garrett

nickpoz,

I feel it's your obligation as an Ambassador to elaborate! PLEASE! Were you partying with the whole team?

Incredible!

It was just the US team at first and then the European team crashed the party around midnight.  Lots of incredible stories from the evening.  Paddy was a wild man among most of the others.  I have some pictures that I could use as blackmail if I ever wanted to ;)  I might have one or two that might be suitable for posting on here, let me do some digging. 

•  

Mondo

Thank you my friend. Yes, apparently it happen around Tuesday. Whoo Hoo! Very happy.

Appreciate the note.

•  

nickpoz

Chris Garrett

nickpoz,

Incredible!

It was just the US team at first and then the European team crashed the party around midnight.  Lots of incredible stories from the evening.  Paddy was a wild man among most of the others.  I have some pictures that I could use as blackmail if I ever wanted to ;)  I might have one or two that might be suitable for posting on here, let me do some digging. 

Nick, I don't know how you got into that, but I know who I'm hanging around next Ryder Cup....haha.  Too cool!

•  

Nick, you said 'just' the American team. It must nice to be a name dropper and hang out with the pros, lol.

•  

nickpoz

Chris Garrett

nickpoz,

Incredible!

would love to hear those stories. Feel free to change names to save the innocent if needed. :)