Forums

Euro Ryder Cup Picks

• 981 points

What did you think? Glad Gallager got picked. Can't wait to see what Mr. Watson has in store tonight.

•  

Don't think I would have picked Westy this time around. The rest of the team looks tough though.

•  

Expected these. Euro stalwarts

•  

The Euros look like a tough team.  Obviously we've seen that for a while, but now that Rory is coming back into form, they are looking even more unstoppable.  

•  
    Euros have put together a good squad, now to see what Mr Watson has up his sleeve!
  •  

Hope Tom's three picks tonight are strong match team players.....the Euros look mighty loaded and I do believe they are ready for some sporty competition.....

• 2038 points

Tough road ahead.

•  

Whoever is selected, I hope that the Ryder Cup comes down to the last singles match.  That would be drama!

• 543 points

Bradley, Mahan, and Simpson are all quality captain picks.

• 2034 points

Ya Kaymer and Mcilroy will be tough to beat and Poulter's record is crazy.  I saw today like 12-3 in Ryder Cup according to ESPN's article.  Pretty impressive!!

• 1458 points

I hope the young guns on both teams show up. Fowler had a great year despite not having a win. i'd like to see little Ricky play balls out for the Ryder Cup. You know the Euros are just pumped up though. That being said, Poulter has been injured a lot this year so I don't expect him to be dropping too many putts but I do expect him to be quite the cheerleader.