Forums

Amy Mickelson Sighting!

•  

Seems Amy showed up at the LPGA event at Torrey Pines yesterday. The good news is that the photo on golf.com looks awesome! She looks great and from the accounts, she is progressing nicely.

A real blessing and good news for Phil fans. This makes me hopeful now that Phil will come to the President's Cup and play for the USA. Awesome!

•  

that's wonderful news

•  

Thanks for the update.

•  

I saw that on the golf channel.  Hopefully this is the beginning of some better days for his family.

•  

Glad to hear that, hopefully she is getting better and hopefully Phil can attempt to regain his form without the distractions of what Amy has gone through.

I commend Phil for his commitment to his wife and mother and somehow hope he can find his game again.

•  

Great news, and it looks like phil may have found his game this past weekend.

•  

Awesome news and a great show of strength from the family. Her sighting and Phil winning this past weekend give hope to others.

•  

Good news is always welcome and that may be why Phil is looking more relaxed lately. Thanks for the update and lets all hope the news stays good for Phil and his family.

•  

great