Forums

John Deere Classic

• 1869 points

Not that it has to do with him winning this event 3 times in a row, but I am going with Stricker!      I'll be out roaming around Saturday and Sunday, if anyone knew what I looked like you could keep an eye out for me!

•  

We'll recognize you, you'll have on the FJ outfit.....ha...ha....

•  

Have fun Curtis. It will be fun watching the tournament having just played there a few weeks ago.

TH

• 1869 points

Tyler Higley
    Have fun Curtis. It will be fun watching the tournament having just played there a few weeks ago.

TH

Well for my part, I wouldn't call that playing!!    Good times though.  

• 4758 points

I think this is a great venue. Nice to see the Tour playing smaller venues and markets.

• 5025 points

The Strickster is moving up the leaderboard! Nice round on Friday and one of several posted by members of the great Titleist/Foot Joy team. How about Mr. Johnson? !  Zach os soooo good with those wedges!!

• 2731 points

Have a great time , solid field and there will be a lot of birdies. Hopefully Sunday afternoon it will come down to Stricks and Zach for the title.
    • 4758 points

I have Strick for the win.

•  

Just got home from Knoxville and turned on the TV to see that Harman has a two stroke lead over Zach on number 18.  Have missed a lot of sports today.  Do not think he will four putt.  Guess I can watch the replay tonight on the golf channel....

• 1869 points

Stricker struggled Sunday, Zach made a nice charge but came up short.   Congrats to Harman, played an amazing tournament.  

A bit sore from so much walking around but enjoyed it.   Luckily FJ keeps me comfy!!!

• 4758 points

Harmon put on a show. Finished strong.

I figured it would either be Stricker or Johnson. Zach hung it there he just could not close ground on Harmon.

• 2731 points

Harmon played great over the weekend , a well deserved win. He has been knocking on the door and it finally opened for him this weekend, Good for him.

Stricks and Zach each represented FJ  wonderfully as they usually do.