Forums

The Greenbrier

• 1978 points

Go Stricker!!   Maybe getting is wife on the bag is doing him good!    Hopefully he can keep it up..

• 1843 points

Should be a good week as long as the storm stays away.

•  

I love that he has Nicki caddying this week. Here's a GolfWeek post about the reason for her to help him out this week, and his thoughts on playing in The Open Championship: golfweek.com/.../pga-tour-greenbrier-steve-stricker-british-open

• 3033 points

It is pretty cool that he can be so competitive playing such a limited schedule, wouldn't be surprised to see him win here or at the John Deere which is one of his favorite PGA Tour stops.

•  

Hurricane Arthur is working its way along the coast today.  It is turning NE so it should not be an issue in WVa.  We are getting bands of very heavy rain and spurts of high winds along the coast.  No big deal, but could mess up my 7:30 tee time Friday morning.

•  

Bob, as good as you hit the ball, nothing could mess up your game......fairways and greens.......outerwear and one more club......

•  

NCBob
    Hurricane Arthur is working its way along the coast today.  It is turning NE so it should not be an issue in WVa.  We are getting bands of very heavy rain and spurts of high winds along the coast.  No big deal, but could mess up my 7:30 tee time Friday morning.

All of my family is in Sunset Beach right now.  They were sending me pictures and videos from the beach yesterday.  But it looks like it's turning and heading to sea, so luckily this storm shouldn't produce much damage and you might even have still been able to make that tee time.

•  

Dirt4900
    Go Stricker!!   Maybe getting is wife on the bag is doing him good!    Hopefully he can keep it up..

Steve is in the hunt and looks to make the cut for the weekend.....wishing him the best of luck.....a great ambassador for FJ and TT......she did a lot of caddying for him in his early days and she was a pretty good player herself........love to see the family teams on the tour.........  :-)

• 1750 points

Ya I always pull for Stricker.  His short game 100 yds and in is unreal.  Watched him warm up at the Memorial one year and he would repeatedly hit the flag stick when chipping from 40 yds to 60 yds and changing pins each time.  Plus nice to pull for the cold weather golfers who can still compete but don't get to play all year in their home towns due to the winter.  

• 3033 points

Solid finish for Stricks  in his 2nd round , hitting greens and a great up and down on 18. Typical Steve Stricker golf, hopefully on Sunday and he will have a chance to win.

• 4396 points

Looking like some good rounds out there this week.  A 61 and 63 today!  I'm rooting for Strick.  Even with his shortened schedule I like watching his game.

•  

Steve said in a short interview this morning, that 5 or 6 under and he could be in the hunt....wishing him the best as always.....love the green he has on today.....