Forums

FedEx Cup Winner

•  

Alright thought since there was a off week this would leave time to see who everyone thinks will win the cup?  Any dark horses?

I have to go with the tought call of Tiger Woods (Suprise Suprise)

•  

Cop out! It's too easy to pick Tiger. I laughed last week when Mr Miller and Mr Hicks spoke about the grief they get for gushing about Tiger, but then they pointed out that the guys just wins... Sure, he's great. Everyone knows it and it's fun to watch. But the "idol worship" is too much.

I am going to say that Zack Johnson is a sleeper here. Quietly hanging around. Plays well in the south. And then there's that guy Padraig out there. So I think that tiger could end up coming up number 2....

•  

I will give it to TW, but there are the top 5 who all could do it.  Not sure if I agree with the off week being right before the final tournament.  I think it should have been after Boston but that's just my opinion.  Oh well.

•  

I'm sure everyone is expecting TW but I'm hoping Stricker or Z Johnson pull off the upset.

•  

Let give Stricker a shot.  I think the 3 straight weeks just got to him a little, but maybe with the week off he'll come back recharged, and in the form he was the first 2.

•  

I'm liking your pick Welch...as much as everyone wants to see TW -- my vote goes to Stricker.

•  

I really hope Stricker wins and think he has a good shot.  Tiger will be hard to beat, he played really well last week.

I would really love it if Phil would win the Tour Championship with Stricker finishing second.  This would end Phil's year on a high note and possibly move Stricker pass Tiger.

•  

i don't think anyone is betting against tiger, but there are people we would like to see take it away from him. 

f2h,  i like your idea concerning phil even though i'm not a phil fan.  i think we would all like to see something good happen for him.

if i gotta pick a dark horse, i gotta go with paddy