Forums

Adams Marriage

• 1716 points

Adams Scotts recent marriage could explain why he has seemed preoccupied the last couple of weeks.

•  

The fact that he kept this so secret and private makes me like him even more.  Seems like he's just a regular guy who happens to be really good at golf.  Of course, I've never met him and I could be completely wrong.  But it's nice to see a celebrity that doesn't try to make money on everything they do in their life.

•  

Like all pros, actors and even members here..... I could care less about your personal life!

•  

Says somebody who posts pictures of the clothes they wear :-)

•  

I'm referring to people should have their privacy, unless they want it out there. I'm happy for the man!

Now take Kardashian, they claim to want privacy, but put every minute f their lives on TV...

• 4201 points

There are many many heartbroken ladies out there :)

• 2776 points

Good for him, I am sure it will make for a more settled life. Little ones a few years around the corner .......

• 4934 points

TNT009
    I'm referring to people should have their privacy, unless they want it out there. I'm happy for the man!

Now take Kardashian, they claim to want privacy, but put every minute f their lives on TV...

I didn't even know he had gotten married.  Good for him.

• 4943 points

Agree. I like him ever more because of this. So low key and even tempered.

• 5064 points

Good for Mr. Scott. He married his long time sweetheart who, I believe, is an architect..They've been on again off again and so I am heartened to learn that "on again" is "on forever",..

•  

Another quality FJ man!

Bully!

and Congratulations to Adam and his new Bride.....

-ICONs for All

•  

He will be a better player with the little lady pushing him.

•  

Must have been a VERY intimate event. Shocked none of the staff or outsiders said something to the media. Good for Adam though... Bad for the single ladies!!