Forums

RBC Heritage. Who's you pick?

•  

The week of the plaid nation and relaxed golf in South Carolina.  Small greens and and lots of parties along number 10, 17 and 18.  My pick this week which I am not very good at:  Either Zach or Jordan.  Think Spieth will make a great comeback.  Adam, Rory, Phil, and Bubba are sitting this one out.  Who do you like in this one?  

•  

An Aussie would  have to be a chance based on recent performances.

Haven't looked at the field but how about Badderly .... He always sees to play well there!

• 4934 points

I have Zach for the win.

• 2776 points

Kuchar or Zach are my choices, Kuchar is bound to close one out sooner or later.  For some reason Adam or Phil never play there. I think they would enjoy it if the did.

•  

I am going to pick........ Boo Weekly

• 1869 points

I am going with Zach as well.   Although whoever I usually root for I jinx and they play like ***.  Maybe I should root for a non FJ / Titleist player....   Go Kuchar!!!!

•  

I like the Boo pick, but Gmac is due!

•  

I think Kuchar or Speith are ripe for the win.  A lot of great play and close but no cigar finishes leading up to this week.

• 667 points

Good choice Tar Heel!!! Boo is the man.  I got to follow him in a tournament in MS a few years ago.  He is as he seems, just a good ole country boy that can swing a golf club.

• 1962 points

I'd like to see Jordan get the win.

•  

Zach, Kuch, Spieth, and GMAC for my final 4. Charlie Hoffman as a Dark Horse.

•  

tee2green
    Kuchar or Zach are my choices, Kuchar is bound to close one out sooner or later.  For some reason Adam or Phil never play there. I think they would enjoy it if the did.

Maybe they do not like tight fairways and small greens......alot of the upper tier players choose not to play this course.....and there are the knats in the early morning and late afternoon.....

•  

I have not looked yet, Furyk or G-mac

•  

I think Zach will pull it out, but Boooooooo loves plaid.  It looks good with camouflage

•  

Right now, I pick the monsoon rains....along the coast of S Carolinia is pouring and the wind is howling.....hopefully they will get to play this weekend and maybe finish on Monday......that course does not drain well......it's anybody's tournament and it will play sloppy......