Forums

Masters Week

• 5169 points

NIc to see a couple of the great FJ/Titleist players atop the leaderboard as Bill Haas and Adam Scott post excellent first round numbers. I hope this presages a strong run into Sunday's final round for both of these gentlemen.

•  

You know what they say about the masters, it does not start until number 10 on Sunday.  Got a feeling FJ/Titleist just might have another winner this year.......right now, the greens are the leaders in the field......

•  

Another amazing Masters Sunday.  The back nine is shaping up to be a classic.

Speith holing out from the bunker was outstanding!!!

TT

•  

Wow no one to challenge the crying whiner!    PM and TW, grrrrrr you've greatly upset me!

•  

Thought that he played well and a gracious winner.  Glad to see his family there with him this time and there is nothing wrong with showing a little emotion.  Great job Bubba.   Good to see some new faces contending as well.    

•  

Bubba pulled it off, garnering his second green jacket.  Jordan had a tough time on 8, 9, and 12, and could not recover.  Blixt came closest to giving Bubba a fight, but just did not have enough left.  Sorry to see no current FJ folks among the top few.

•  

Forget bubba.. He left FJ!

• 2507 points

who was a FJ player in top 10?    

• 1585 points

I don't understand the crying but probably never will but Bubba played about as good as you can ask for.  Great to see Jordan in contention and leading early on and this kid keeps playing like this he'll have a couple green jackets before its all said and done.  IMO.  

•  

Pony
    who was a FJ player in top 10?

Westwood 7th, Senden and Walker T8.

•  

ChuckZ
    You know what they say about the masters, it does not start until number 10 on Sunday.  Got a feeling FJ/Titleist just might have another winner this year.......right now, the greens are the leaders in the field......

Unfortunately, this year it was over by the 10th on Sunday.  Still enjoyed watching, but no excitement on the second 9 this year.