Forums

BOWDITCH WINNER

•  

Wish I could have seen this one. First time for Bowditch in the winners circle. We're traveling home from winter in Texas and just got here to read he won. Congratulations on the win and look forward to seeing more.

•  

Congrats to Bowditch and Footjoy ! Winner Winner, the mark a player !

•  

Looks like another FJ Wins, we win week.  Congratulations to the Aussie Bowditch.

•  

His first win and he is going to the masters.  He Day and Scott went to boarding school together.  He held it together with a 76 on a tough day.  That makes three different Auzzie winners this year.  Congratulations to a deserving individual who has worked himself through some tough times on and off the course.  

•  

pulplvr
    Looks like another FJ Wins, we win week.  Congratulations to the Aussie Bowditch.

We are still testing FJ Wins, You Win on the new website, please sit tight as we get it ready!

• 1776 points

Persistence ............priceless

• 5044 points

Sunday wasa tough day on the course. Nice to see him keep his cool, win and punch his magical Green ticket for the Masters.

• 2942 points

Tough course conditions, slick greens  and horrible play by the final group made it tough to watch. Good to see Bowditch play smartly on the last few holes to hang on.

•  

This was difficult to watch coming down the stretch.  I felt like these guys were playing my game when they were under the trees, skulling bunker shots, hitting into the bushes, etc.  The conditions must have been really tough to have that many players making so many errant shots on Sunday.

• 5035 points

Mike_C
    This was difficult to watch coming down the stretch.  I felt like these guys were playing my game when they were under the trees, skulling bunker shots, hitting into the bushes, etc.  The conditions must have been really tough to have that many players making so many errant shots on Sunday.

Totally agree -- it was a bit painful. But as I mentioned in another thread, I do like seeing these guys struggle a bit -- it makes them seem more real.  That shot that Bowditch hit into the trees or Kuchars clean pick out of the sand, were things that happen to guys like us all the time.