Forums

Adam Scott at Bay Hill

•  

Sorry to see Adam let it slip away at the end but great for Matt Every.  You could just feel the emotion from Every in his post round interview.  Adam had a great weekend in spite of his Sunday play and I think we will see him strong defending in Augusta.

•  

What a not so great finish...guess he's pressing to be #1...each of his rounds got worse and worse...I think he really wants to overtake Tiger if not for himself maybe for Steve Williams as well

•  

I think Scott's opening round raised the bar too high at the start of the tournament.  He really didn't have a bad week and didn't play horrible on Sunday.  A few missed putts really cost him.  I think after his first round everyone expected him to cruise to the finish.  But then a couple of guys had low rounds on Saturday and everything tightened up.  He certainly didn't go out and take control, but I don't think he went out and choked it away either.

• 2731 points

Very difficult going wire to wire , his putting let him down the last two events he had the lead going into the final round. He seems to let these final round horrors roll of his back pretty well so I see him as a favorite going into Augusta.

•  

Kills me to criticise another Aussie but he took the gas big time. Appears to have lost his comfort leading from the front ,,, maybe the  scars of the British Open are still with him to some degree.

But he struck the ball beautifully and as he said this will give the kick he need to keep working hard on his short game and I expect to see him play well at the Masters ... but this was one that should never have gotten away.

•  

It was tough to see him just limp into the final holes. I was really hoping he would run away with this, but he is great at overcoming adversity.  We all remember The Open and then what happened at Augusta.  He'll be back, ready to roll!

•  

Adam is a great player, but 34 putts is a killer.....have all the confidence he will bring it back....look for great things out of him on the green green grass of Augusta......