Forums

Valspar Championship

• 1869 points

I am going with Duff this week.

• 2758 points

Good choice, definitely a ball strikers course.

The Copperhead course in my opinion is one of the best they play on tour.

• 4852 points

Nice to see Woody in the field. Duffner is a good choice.

• 5052 points

How aobut back to back wins? Chesson or Patrick!!

• 1698 points

Pretty good paring

USA  Jason Dufner

ENG  Justin Rose

USA Brandt Snedeker

•  

pistolpete
    How aobut back to back wins? Chesson or Patrick!!

It's finger popping time.  Team FJ/Titleist....have to go with the home team.....Chesson......

• 2758 points

Always a very tight tournament, course is so tough that nobody goes super low and runs off from the pack. Stallings, Haas and Dufner are a few FJ/Titleist guys who should be in the mix thru the weekend.

• 4180 points

I love courses that don't allow for super low scoring.  It's always fun to watch the pros have to grind it out.

• 4852 points

Two hard courses in consecutive weeks. Playing for par, don't give up a bogie, maybe the leaders will come back to the field.

•  

Guess all our predictions just went out the window.  Robert Garrigus and Kevin Na in the final two.  Pick up the pace Kevin.  The tour committe needs to man up.  Slow players like Na will not pick up the pace without stricter enforcement.  Not fair to faster players, which is the majority on the tour.    

• 4852 points

I didn't expect Na or Senden to be anywhere near the top of the leader board this week. There are so many really good players on tour now. Nice to a little variety at the top.

• 2758 points

Very difficult conditions on a course which doesn't play easy in great scoring conditions made for a US open type round - Pars were good scores !!  Well done John Senden .