Forums

Dubuisson got game!

•  

Team Titleist should be proud of the exibition of golf that Victor put on at the match play today.  I personally have never seen so many outstanding ups and downs in a round of golf.  Congratulations to Jason Day on winning the match.  I hope that we get to see more of magic hands from France on the PGA tour this year.  

• 2752 points

He was a top 30  player coming in so he must have been well before this event, fantastic short game without question.

•  

I watched his win last year on the Euro Tour and was very impressed.  This kid should be a factor in the coming years.  It's amazing to see where he is now compared to where he was at the end of last summer.  At this point he should be into all of the majors, WGC events, and is making a very strong case at the Ryder Cup.

•  

Two of the best up n downs, back to back.. Really!

• 1869 points

Yea those recovery shots were amazing.   Day obviously thought so as well, sitting there laughing was pretty comical.  

•  

Interested to see if he takes advantage of his unlimited sponsors exemptions he earned with the 2nd place finish and stays here in the states.  Apparently the high finish also makes him a virtual lock for the Euro Ryder Cup squad.

•  

Some amazing Seve type shots that he pulled off.  Would like to see more of his game on the PGA tour.  I would think he could do pretty well.

TT

•  

Hopefully he will spend some time on the PGA Tour now that he has some flexibility for some exemptions.  Coming from behind and winning two holes to force a playoff and then making all of the shots from the desert was amazing.  Great showing for Titleist and Vokey wedges!  Hopefully we will see more of Victor.

•  

He will be playing in Augusta in April........a great representative for Titleist......I like the way he plays position golf with his fairway woods.........and he is so low key..........yesterday's match was a great round of golf to watch....

•  

I've tried couple of times over the years to hit shots from similar locations, but with nothing like the success he had on both occasions--not to mention all the terrific putts he made through all his matches to halve holes.  I thought that was the best match I've watched for a very long time.  Each individual played gutsy golf when needed, but the five overtime holes were just the decoration on the frosting of the cake.  Need this guy involved more often.  I was rooting for a chance at those Dry Joys Casuals he was wearing!

• 2485 points

I will reserve judgement on his future to see if he can perform on the tour and do well in a few more events.  This performance bought him to everyones attention now he needs to repeat it a few times.  

• 614 points

Making Team Footjoy proud... has a great game and even better demenour for the game.  Hope to see him climb the rankings this season!!!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Interested to see if he takes advantage of his unlimited sponsors exemptions he earned with the 2nd place finish and stays here in the states.  Apparently the high finish also makes him a virtual lock for the Euro Ryder Cup squad.

Apparently he can decline his special temporary membership and be eligible for 2014-2015 membership for being a non-member in the Top 125.  He earned almost 50% more in one event than last year's 125th place golfer, so it's fairly safe to say he will qualify for that if he chooses.

• 4925 points

He was great as an amateur and he has really stepped up his game.  He's a bit like Stenson in that he shows very little emotion during his round.