Forums

Accenture Match Play

•  

I'm still alive with Speith, Reed and Schwartzel, but maybe not for long.

• 719 points

Round 2 56%. Lots of close rounds. Picks for Round 3 English; Fowler; Mahan; Watson; Simpson; Day; Dufner; Kutcher

•  

I see why they call it fantasy picks........I blew this this thing on Golf channel picks.....maybe that is why I DO NOT bet on sports......

•  

RMH49
    Round 2 56%. Lots of close rounds. Picks for Round 3 English; Fowler; Mahan; Watson; Simpson; Day; Dufner; Kutcher

Had a bad day, didn't you? (2 of 8)

• 719 points

Round 3 25%. *** called and asked me to find another recreational activity, like golf, because I don't very well at this "sport". Picks for Round 4 Day; Speith; Fowler and McDowell. Maybe it's a good thing I couldn't log into the Fantasy Challenge.

•  

OUTIGER
    Fowler is playing the spoiler this year.  Would love to see him and Spieth in the finals.

TT

Still looking like a good call as of this morning TT

•  

My fantasy quarter final was Poulter, Day, Dufner, and Z Johnson....Day is the only one that made it.....this has been a very interesting match play.......it is anybody's tournament and have seen some great shots and some uglies.....Ernie just keeps hanging on.....just saw the cactus take it to Day.....back to the match.... :-)

•  

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie....congratulations to Jason Day for hanging in there and withstanding a strong charge from the golden hands from France.  

•  

C'mon Aussie !!! Oi Oi Oi !!! Jason Day all the way !!!

What was I thinking picking those hacks DJ and McIlroy (ha, ha, ha)

•  

I'm really happy for Jason Day.  I met him a few years ago and he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.  He's a real class act!

• 719 points

Sunday finals were great. Made it really interesting to watch. Congratulations to all the players who made the finals.

•  

I was only able to watch the first half of the final round.  I planned to watch the rebroadcast on Golf Channel, but when I turned it on (an hour and a half after they were to start their broadcast), they promptly told me who won and showed me the highlights.  Completely ruined it for me.  I understand why they were delayed starting their broadcast, but seriously, did they have to give all of the highlights??

• 780 points

I had one of the two finalists!  I'll take it!

• 5190 points

CROCMAN
    C'mon Aussie !!! Oi Oi Oi !!! Jason Day all the way !!!

What was I thinking picking those hacks DJ and McIlroy (ha, ha, ha)

Croc,

You are spot on.