Forums

Accenture Match Play

•  

My picks for the championship match are:  Ian Poulter vs Zach Johnson...any other good predictions in the community....I think this would be a great final....Ian is a great match player and I just like Zach.....it starts tomorrow morning.....

•  

Rory and DJ are my picks this week.

• 777 points

Jason Day VS Graham McDowell.  I was stuck in the snow storm last year at this event.  Couldn't believe the weather, I left Wisconsin to travel all the way to Tucson and get snowed out!!

•  

Ian Poulter always seems to do well in match play so I agree he should be in the mix.  I like Matt Kuchar as well.  At least the forecast looks great this year and they shouldn't have any snow like last year.

• 697 points

Fowler knocked out Poulter, which is surprising. Poulter seems to thrive on match play. good for Rickie. Blixt knocked out Bradley. Coetzee knocked out Stricker. Shouldn't be too much of a surprise since with illness in the familiy, and not being able to dedicate time to play. Kutcher is 4 up through 12. Good for him. AS with McIlroy and Weekley through 6. Weekley maybe?

• 697 points

c'mon  Sneds AS through 19. C'mon Duf AS through 17.

• 2770 points

I had Zach and Patrick Reed in final , oh well still got Reed alive. Zach was rusty and Sterne was 6 under thru 14.

•  

CROCMAN
    Rory and DJ are my picks this week.

DJ obliterated in Round 1 ... c'mon McIllroy !!!

Jason Day the sleeper ?

•  

Poulter and Johnson went down today.  Am not doing too well on the Golf channel fantasy picks......Only made $285,000 the first day......anyone else playing.....I thought Poulter would be a solid pick considering how focused he gets in match play.....in match play you can shot a great score and still loose....I like match play....like a chess game.....get in the other guys head.....

• 697 points

Round 1 only picked 56%. See if I can do better round 2.

• 697 points

I tried and tried, but couldn't get logged in for the picks, so I'll make no $$ on this tournament.

•  

For some reason, I'm thinking it is March right now...why? Because my bracket is destroyed on day 1!!!! Wow!

• 697 points

My picks for round 2. Stenson; Snedeker; Day; English; Schwartzel; Haas; Walker; Rose; Dufner; Kutcher; Spieth; Mahan; McDowell; Watson

• 1391 points

Ya Poulter is normally a machine in this event and I had him and Kuchar in the final.  Ya about that Poulter prediction.......  Haha.  He must have needed a rest.....

•  

Fowler is playing the spoiler this year.  Would love to see him and Spieth in the finals.

TT