Forums

Spieth is a beast!!!!

• 1989 points

Is Jordan Spieth on top of the world or what?  He has done just about all you could want before the age of 21.  Hope he has a long career as he has a great all around game.  

• 3293 points

From everything I have seen and read he is as fine a young man as he is a player. Extremely bright future, sky is the limit.

•  

He dropped FootJoy, He's dead to me now! haha.

• 5713 points

Local kid doing very well. Good for him. We all make mistakes when we are young. He has plenty of time to come back to FJ.

• 4565 points

tdogg21

So true!

•  

etakmit
    tdogg21He dropped FootJoy, He's dead to me now! haha.

So true!

+1

•  

tdogg21

Feel the same way. How long before he chases the money and drops Titleist?

•  

He's wearing DNAs, isn't he.....hope he stays with Titleist......all these kids are jumping to UA.....it's all about job security and in their profession, it's about the money........if we were on tour struggling from week to week, we probably would do the same.....it is expensive to play on the tour......just too many good players out there to win every week.....as a member of Team Titleist I'll support him until he leaves.....

•  

He is wearing those ugly shoes....not DNAs....my bad......

• 3293 points

I will stand by the kid.........as long as he sticks with Titleist .

He definitely took a step back in both quality and style going to UA, hope they paid him a lot more than his deal with FJ because his new dud's and shoes are HIDEOUS !!

•  

ChuckZ
    He's wearing DNAs, isn't he.....hope he stays with Titleist......all these kids are jumping to UA.....it's all about job security and in their profession, it's about the money........if we were on tour struggling from week to week, we probably would do the same.....it is expensive to play on the tour......just too many good players out there to win every week.....as a member of Team Titleist I'll support him until he leaves.....

I would do the same if I didn't have any other options, but I'm a pretty loyal person and I think if there was an offer from FJ, I would stay with them.  Now obviously if FJ was saying sorry, no offer from us, then that's a different story.

But also, let's be realistic.  Spieth isn't exactly "struggling from week to week."

• 3506 points

Heck, Harris English went to Callaway and still chooses to wear DJ Tours on his own accord. He is a very nice kid, met him years ago in high school, and I still pull for him regardless of what's on his bag... for now

• 1989 points

I think he just signed a deal with Titleist so should be playing the good stuff for a few years I would guess.  I saw him at the Nationwide tour event @ Ohio State Scarlet course and at only 19 seemed like a little kid.  Then I see him at the Presidents Cup this year at Muirfield Village and is a force.  Unfortunate about leaving FJ for him but I put a lot of that on the companies and his management.  The companies want big name players so they offer big time price tags and I don't think for people like Jordan care about the big endorsement money most play what they like.  No doubt when money isn't involved still a lot of big Titleist staff bags out on tour with guys wearing FJ and that was their choice.