Forums

Head Golf Professional- Framers Insurance Open

•  

He's lurking today. Started with a bogey on One but has clawed back to +1 for the tournament. Cut line at Even par right now, so he needs to keep focused.

•  

How bout dem apples.....tied Tiger Woods and made the cut.....playing Saturday and Sunday......go Michael.....

•  

Great show for your Pro, Randy. He made the cut and will watch for his final outcome in the next 2 days. Nice to see him make the cut.

• 5062 points

That's awesome!  Hopefully he makes the 2nd cut. From what I've read the field for Saturday is too large and they'll pare it down to 70 players after the 3rd round.

www.golfchannel.com/.../cut-coming-saturday-trim-field-70-players

•  

Rough day on Saturday...hope he gets to come to Myrtle Beach for the CPC.......

•  

Randy, too bad your guy did not make the second cut.  His 83 on Saturday reflected the difficulty of the course for just about everyone.  Hope he gets another chance in the future.

•  

Wild finish to the Farmers today, resulting in Scott Stallings pulling in another win.  I was sad to see Spieth and Woodland fade near the end, but Marc Lieshman gave it a terrific try for the tie on the 18th.  Looks like another FJ Wins, You Win weekend.

•  

Well, just like the Northern Trust last year Michael had a rough Saturday and shot an 89 on Saturday. Earned him a MCDNF. The interesting part..... just like TW!

•  

Tar Heel
    The head pro from my club qualified and will tee it up this weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open. Here the article on his qualifier, where one spot was available and Michael won it in a playoff....

calgolfnews.com/.../michael-block-qualifies-for-farmers-insurance-open.html

Randy...same guy that played qualified in an event when Shaun and I were in town?  That's awesome!!!

• 5065 points

Golf is a fickle mistress.