Forums

Bubba

•  

TNT009
    Just left Torrey and I can say without a doubt that Bubiba is the biggest fool on the planet for leaving FJ....... His shoes looked like patent leather baseball cleats.   Hideous, Ugly, Puke Worthy and. No loss for FJ!

Add this to the top of your hideous, ugly, and puke worthy....if it wasn't for endorsements, don't think he could pay for his "exe's Rolexs", as he puts it.....John Daly and his LM outfits.....big guy and his mullet.....again it is all about the money, not how good a product is....

•  

ChuckZ

TNT009
    Just left Torrey and I can say without a doubt that Bubiba is the biggest fool on the planet for leaving FJ....... His shoes looked like patent leather baseball cleats.   Hideous, Ugly, Puke Worthy and. No loss for FJ!

Add this to the top of your hideous, ugly, and puke worthy....if it wasn't for endorsements, don't think he could pay for his "exe's Rolexs", as he puts it.....John Daly and his LM outfits.....big guy and his mullet.....again it is all about the money, not how good a product is....

He's talking about Bubba Watson, the thread's about Bubba Watson. We've already trashed Daly's stuff many times on many other threads. 

• 1680 points

Hope he has a good podiatrist.

•  

Show me the money...