Forums

Golf Withdrawals

•  

Enough already....Randy......in the 30s on the coast of SCarolina......

•  

Just got home from playing at Coronado, it's about 70 degrees and beautiful there. It's 75 degrees at my house right now, it's noon, and it was 81 yesterday. San Diego postcard weather! :-)

• 2556 points

i think the forum title is "golf withdrawals"  not "rub it in" -- why do all of you warm weather members of the FJC keep reminding us in the snow covered cold states about your golf. its hard enough for us when we look outside-note I said look outside because its below zero with wind chills at times here in Wisconsin and other states we don't go out unless we have to, LOL.  Please go easy on us poor souls.  :)  looking forward to watching the  GC coverage of The Tournament of Champions from a sunny Maui. thats the best I can do till I head to Florida for some golf.  Its to cold to even go to a heated driving range and hit balls.  

golferdrmjr
    Just got home from playing at Coronado, it's about 70 degrees and beautiful there. It's 75 degrees at my house right now, it's noon, and it was 81 yesterday. San Diego postcard weather! :-)

•  

The highs has been mid to high 60s up here in the high desert... driving down the lower desert tonight... it should be mid 70s there this weekend.

•  

I played today in the Houston "winter."  around 50 degrees, sunny, and little to no wind.  Tomorrow looks to be the last really good day for a a while as the latest deep freeze is due to arrive Sunday, giving us lows in the 20's for a few days.  Scheduled to play Mon-Thurs next week, but time will tell.