Forums

PGA Stock

•  

It would definitely be a sell.  If it lost the designation it would have to pay all the volunteers and how would the sponsors react if money was not being donated to charity.  Besides a non-profit is an IRS designation.  They better be making a profit, they would not be able to keep the doors open very long.  

KC,  you may want to verify your information rather making a proclamation that is totally BS

• 1833 points

My apologies for both being wrong in the first place and if sounded like I was being belittling to another board member in the second.  I assure you that was not my intent in either case.  

• 2742 points

The  issue with the stock would be not how much $$ they make today or have in the bank but what are the growth prospects every year.

•  

I would buy a few shares. It's a great concept that I could actually make a little money in the golf industry rather than spending it all. I wouldn't expect to make a ton of money, but I like the idea of a little ownership.

• 2960 points

I would buy stock in Jordan Spieth and hold it for the next dozen years or so .  : )