Forums

ZACH'S WIN

• 1393 points

Your image reminds me of John Daly. For someone who hits it as long as he does he's always had incredibly soft hands. When he's on, his putts just pour in the cup like syrup..

Dave Pelz says to putt to a spot 17" past the hole. That seems like a lot but it definitely goes through my mind when I'm worried about leaving one short.

• 1393 points

ChuckZ
    As I hit a beautiful three wood today on a short par four and shanked my second shot close to the woods and popped my third shot short of the green.....I thought to myself "what would Zach do".....being about five yards off the green, I pulled out my 50 degree vokey and chipped in the hole for a par to a flag about fifteen feet on the green....history repeats itself.....thanks for the inspiration ZJ.......

Chuck, do you carry a 50 instead of a 48 pitching wedge?

• 185 points

Glad to see Zack win that tournament but after watching him totally mess up that pitch shot to 18 before the playoff when Tiger was already bunker'd, I figured he was going to let this one slip by.  Then he had almost an identical shot in the playoff and made a shot that was fantastic.  Good tournament.

• 716 points

After Zach put it in, Tiger was smiling and knew he'd done this to a few other pros durig his career. He was probably thinking turn about was fair play. Looks like he over concentrated, or figured he could "jam" it in to force a play off.