Forums

Congrats Dubuisson!

• 5369 points

Way to go Dubuisson, winner of the Turkish Open.  He really played like a tour veteran, holding off charges from Woods, Stenson, Poulter, Rose, Donaldson, and Jaquelin.  It was a really a fun tourney to watch.  The course looked incredible. Also, nice to see the FJ and Titleist brand win again!

•  

that was a very exciting final round.  i almost feel like he knew some guys would have to go very low to catch him and all he had to do was pick his spots.  i think he did that and played solid golf throughout.  and it's really cool to see a guy go from being ranked outside the top 100 in the world to inside the top 40.  amazing what a good week can do to someone's career.

• 3100 points

Very solid golf , great how he responded to Donaldson making toe hole in one and making a big charge.

• 4493 points

Great tournament.  A lot of low scores due to the weather!  Sometimes seeing the pros able to do some amazing things with a soft course is very fun!

•  

He played great. Rocked those casuals well

• 2795 points

Wonderful tourney. Makes the juices start to flow for watching  the tournament season  starting in Hawaii in a couple of months.

•  

He had to go pretty deep to keep players at bay. I like the really low scoring tournaments.

•  

Whaql1
    He had to go pretty deep to keep players at bay. I like the really low scoring tournaments.

i agree.  i enjoy watching the tough conditions (like the Opens), but i also like watching guys go real low with lots of birdies and eagles.  i think it makes it exciting to know anyone could roll off a few birdies and an eagle and come from way back to contend.

• 5369 points

And he's keeping going in Dubai! Amazing what a win can do for your confidence.

• 1458 points

perhaps one of the coolest first name middle initials in sport... Victor E. "victory" Dubuissson