Forums

Sneds Injured Again :(

• 5130 points

Not sure if y'all heard about this but Sneds strained his ACL and tibia while in China. I guess he fell off a Segway.   

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golftalkcentral/snedeker-strains-acl-in-segway-fall/

"I felt a pop in my knee and pain," Snedeker said as part of the statement. "Fortunately this is a relatively minor injury and no surgery is required, so that is good news."

When I had this happen to me last year, it resulted in a torn ACL and long recovery.  That pop is a dead give away for a tear and a tibia (tibial head) fracture often occurs -- think TW in 2008 at Torrey.

•  

I hope it's not serious, like he said. Sneds is a top American player and this year we need to go over to Europe and win the Ryder Cup.

• 4396 points

Poor Sneds, injury prone is never a good thing for career longevity!  I hope he heals up and stays out of trouble on the injury front!  I love watching his putting stroke!

• 1843 points

I wish him a speedy recovery.

•  

etakmit
    Poor Sneds, injury prone is never a good thing for career longevity!  I hope he heals up and stays out of trouble on the injury front!  I love watching his putting stroke!

We need players like Sneds out on the tour playing....he is good for the game and to see him get hurt puts dent in the game....I am sure it is only temporary, but the fans sure will miss him.......a big ole "get well soon"

• 3033 points

If your going to have an Injury this is the time of year to get it, plenty of down time without missing any big time events. Hopefully it's a quick recovery.