Forums

Who will win the President's Cup?

• 1680 points

Who will win and what score do you predict?

I think the US will win 18-16

•  

Heart = INTERNATIONALS  /  Head = USA

TIE ???

Unlike the Ryder Cup if it is a tie they are declared joint winners.

•  

USA since the internationals history on US courses is typically weak for over the last decade+...

•  

US.... But you never know!

•  

the USA has been dominant in this event and looking at the teams, there's no reason to think it won't continue.  i think it'll be close.  (18-16 sounds good), but i don't think the internationals will be able to pull it off.

• 3100 points

I think the US will win  but it will come down to the last 3 or 4 singles matches, this is the best International team in quite some time.

Scott, Matsuyama, Deleat and Schwartzel are playing at a pretty high level this year. If Oosty  and Ernie find their games it will be very ,very close.

•  

Touch call on this one, because I do think the Internationals have some players that can pick up unexpected points. And they have some emerging leaders that just will surprise those who might not recognize the names from the week to week PGA play.

For the USA, it's time we win an international team competition. Europe holds both thte Solheim and Ryder Cups. Our team play has been shaky at best, so we need to get this one this year.

In the end, USA pulls it out.

•  

Based on todays performance, I am going to make a bold prediction.....USA 20.....INTERNATIONAL 14......but you just never know in match play, which I love.....anything can happen, especially with the rain.........I do believe it will be a victory for the US of A......Fred is loose, had a birthday today (I can't believe Freddy is 54), and said the guys are having fun.....cz  : )

•  

Just heard that final score today is US 3.5 - Internationals 2.5 which is an ok result after it looked like being a US blitz early on.

• 1680 points

Adam62482
    Who will win and what score do you predict?

I think the US will win 18-16

Well...I was off by a half point

•  

US just too good despite a touch of a scare on Sunday.

Congrats and well played USA ! ... there was some great golf played by both teams and the course held up well despit the multiple drenchings.