Forums

Ryder Cup 2014

•  

Tom Watson and Tiger Woods have some serious talking to do. The US Ryder Cup captain acknowledged on Tuesday that he needed a “sit-down” with Woods following his fierce criticism of the world No1 a few years ago.  He stated he needed Woods to be a leader.  Woods has lost 20 of 33 Ryder cup matches.  We need you TW......cz

•  

The course will be an interesting match play venue. They say they will play it on the short side, but narrow the fairways quite a bit. The way TW drives it, it may not be the best track for him.....

•  

In that case it'll play to TW's strength... 3wood stingers all day!

•  

When TW drives well he usually wins or at the very least contends!

It's one of golfs greatest mysteries that in an age where just about everyone bombs it long and straight that he often struggles so much, especially even when he continues to split the fairway with his fairway woods and long irons....must, must, must be mental.

•  

TNT009
    In that case it'll play to TW's strength... 3wood stingers all day!

My thoughts, exactly.....no one on this planet hits them better than TW.......get TW and TW on the same wavelength and we could have unbelievable team and I am sure that will happen........who do you like as his partner in the doubles.....Speith maybe.....the one pair I would like to see is Strickler and Dufner.....the excitement kids....lol......cz  :  )  

•  

Tigers problems this year (mainly in majors or on Sundays) were short game and putting. He was money most of the year with his irons and IMO he didn't hit the ball bad enough off the tee to loose tournaments he just didn't get up and down enough or make enough putts.

•  

Mike is right. Short game has been his biggest problem.

Lasik surgery does not last forever. I believe his eyesight not swing or anything mental is keeping him from being the player he once was. It is hard to visualize a putt when it is out of focus