Forums

Who will win the Fedex Cup

• 1628 points

Who is your pick for the Fedex Cup? Tiger for me!

•  

I'll take either Adam, Zach or Steve.....I like their chances......on paper, Tiger looks good, but can he close on Sunday......cz  : )  

• 4131 points

TW

• 367 points

My pick is Adam Scott.

• 2420 points

Gonna go with either Sneds or Steve Stricker.............do not think Tiger will string 4  good rounds together.

• 1362 points

Adam Scott

• 4131 points

After today all of the scenarios are in play. It is awesome that is a nail biter to see who whens the Fedex cup and POY.

•  

I wonder if Stenson is going to be the eventual winner. I like his looks after today, but Stricker, after going thru 9 holes and even, comes thru and ends up tied for 3rd. TW is way behind at 3 over and his record of coming back from being behind is not impressive. Adam and Zach are still in the running, but Zach may have given his all on Monday and the reserve tank maybe empty, but he is only 5 back and that is not insurmountable for him.

All that said above, I really am pulling for Stricker.

•  

with Tiger struggling on day two, everyone has a chance to win now.  even Dustin Johnson is in position to have a real chance of winning it all from the 30th spot.

•  

I would love for it to be Stricker, but I think it will be Stenson. Dude is playing so well he can break a driver get a new and pound the field with it. A Scott has an outside shot though.

•  

eagle3
    I wonder if Stenson is going to be the eventual winner. I like his looks after today, but Stricker, after going thru 9 holes and even, comes thru and ends up tied for 3rd. TW is way behind at 3 over and his record of coming back from being behind is not impressive. Adam and Zach are still in the running, but Zach may have given his all on Monday and the reserve tank maybe empty, but he is only 5 back and that is not insurmountable for him.

All that said above, I really am pulling for Stricker.

I like your thinking......go Steve and get that putter going.......Adam and Zach are still in the shadows.......Stenson, sure looks tuff right now.....even with only 13 clubs in his bag.....still have two days to play and you just never know.....anyone could bust loose and those equations......cz  : )

• 4131 points

Can Stenson hang on for the win. I would have bet TW would have finished in the top 5 not bottom 5. I love the play offs.

• 4617 points

Stenson is on FiRE - even in the rain...I don't see him spitting the bit today...The wild card could be a hot golfer posting a really low round, which could happen given the softer putting surfaces....

• 1362 points

Congrats to Stenson. Great display of mental strength through to the very end. Great to see the real hard-working and dedicated rise to the stop after hitting rock bottom a couple of years back. Great play by Webb Simpson, Zach Johnson and Steve Stricker stay strong to the end also. And what about the Spieth-man. How's that for a rookie season huh? Great day for Footjoy and Titleist.