Forums

Congrats Patrick Reed!

• 5130 points

Congrats!  Been fun watching you all year - great job on coming back from a few tough holes. Now when are you going to switch to FJ!

• 3051 points

This guy is a very solid player, his rise thru the tour has been an amazing  journey. Monday qualifying 5 times last year !! Talk about nerves of Steel.

Feherty had a great line when interviewing him afterwords....." I have never heard a player thank his wife and his mother in law after a tournament ".

• 5205 points

I thinking he is going to change his nickname. Mr. Monday to Mr. Sunday.

•  

i was pulling for Jordan, but seeing a guy get his first tour win with his wife on the bag was pretty cool.  and that shot in the playoff was unreal.  really went with the risk/reward.  if he had hit that too low or hit too many leaves and came up short, it was over.

• 4405 points

Well done for him!  I was glad to see Spieth play well again, it was time for Reed to win though!

•  

tee2green
    This guy is a very solid player, his rise thru the tour has been an amazing  journey. Monday qualifying 5 times last year !! Talk about nerves of Steel.

Feherty had a great line when interviewing him afterwords....." I have never heard a player thank his wife and his mother in law after a tournament ".

Sounded like a real down to earth young man.  I yelled at my wife that this guy was kissing his caddie and she said I guess his wife is on the bag.  Glad to see them win.  He deserved his day in the sun.......what a second shot.....now that is solid golf....cz  : )

•  

Congratulations! I love seeing first time winners.  Since his wife is his caddie, how much does she really get.  The typical 10% probably isn't going to work this time.

• 3051 points

Probably like 70 %............she does help on reading the greens quite a bit is what he mentioned. They make a great team.

•  

Hit two incredible iron shots (espcially from under the tree) in the playoff and definitely deserved the win despite Speith's best efforts.

Looks like another great young player and how about his wife ... she must be strong because his bag is nearly bigger than her.

•  

Dallin
    Congratulations! I love seeing first time winners.  Since his wife is his caddie, how much does she really get.  The typical 10% probably isn't going to work this time.

Must be 90% to the caddy and 10% to the player.

• 2756 points

NCBob
    DallinCongratulations! I love seeing first time winners.  Since his wife is his caddie, how much does she really get.  The typical 10% probably isn't going to work this time.

Must be 90% to the caddy and 10% to the player.

Sounds like my relationship....

•  

Definitely transitioned from up and coming to arrived!

• 3545 points

Congrats to Patrick Reed on his first tour win...he has played some great golf this summer.