Forums

US AMATEUR

•  

I was lucky enough to actually attend the event, and those two kids have game for days.  I'm excited to see Fitzpatrick in a few years.  His putting is just unreal.  The shots they holed on 18 in match 1 were incredible.  TV didn't do it justice.

The US Am is such a cool event.  

•  

I completely agree.  Too bad we couldn't have hooked up to meet.  I was there with my wife on Sat, here are a few pics.  What a great place.  Much more up and down on the backside.  Very hilly course it perfect shape.  Hopefully a major will come back soon.

•  

joshgiano
    I was lucky enough to actually attend the event, and those two kids have game for days.  I'm excited to see Fitzpatrick in a few years.  His putting is just unreal.  The shots they holed on 18 in match 1 were incredible.  TV didn't do it justice.

The US Am is such a cool event.

I agree, I worked the Women's and it is exciting and the best part is these kids can play some golf......I just wish we would have larger turnouts........mainly family and coaches and a few locals......and the best part is, it is free......glad to had the opportunity to go.....cz  : )  

•  

Watched a replay of the final last night and Fitzpatrick was as solid as a rock, drove beatifully (don't think I saw him in the rough at any stage), hit some great long irons and putted incredibly while Goss was a bit more eratic especially towards the end ... and looked like he was much more nervous than the Englishmen.

Incredible to hear that only one other Englishman has ever won the event considering it's history.

Great event and of course ... wrapt for the Aussies.