Forums

Friday at Oak Hill

• 3348 points

My son and I made the trip up from CT to Oak Hill, got to witness Duff's record round. What a great old  course !!  I will post pics when I figure out how.

•  

What a great way to spend a day with your son.  Good show.

• 2756 points

A day you'll never forget I'm sure.  Glad you enjoyed it.

•  

Pity he didn't manage 62 for you t2g.

Could have been one of those .... I was there when ...

But imagine it would have been a great experience although looked like massive crowds.

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

• 819 points

You all picked one heck of a day to attend.  Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

• 3348 points

Hopefully  these pics will post ok.........pictures from Friday at Oak Hill

• 3348 points

Here are a couple more pics from Oak Hill. Oak Hill is a very impressive course, from the old school club house to all the stone bridges the cross Allan's creek that runs thru 10 holes . The elevation changes are really impressive, TV does not  do this beautiful course Justice.

• 3348 points

I guess all the Pics I took are  too large a format ..........won't let me post

•  

tee2green
    I guess all the Pics I took are  too large a format ..........won't let me post

If it is a full res image taken with a digital camera they will be too big. Do you have any editing software to shrink them down?

• 3348 points

I will look into it, I think I can get my hands on some .Thanks

•  

tee2green
    I will look into it, I think I can get my hands on some .Thanks

I use photoshop, may be a tad expensive but you can "save for web" it lowers the file size immensely and you can still post an image the size of the text box on the site, like I have done here.

www.footjoy.com/.../3567627.aspx

• 3348 points

Thanks again Devin.

•  

Or if you use a Mac you can just use Preview or iPhoto to resize a pic. Been so long since I've done such mundane things on a WinPC that I can't recall a cheap/easy way - maybe Picasa?

This is how to do it on a Mac: reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-20034984-263.html