Forums

Barclay's

•  

So who is going to take the 1st playoff? My money is on Tiger coming back strong after the PGA loss to Yang.

•  

Fantasy golf pick this week was Padraig Harrington. Hoping he continues his solid play and they get some inclement weather which plays right into his hands!

•  

Chris Garrett

Fantasy golf pick this week was Padraig Harrington. Hoping he continues his solid play and they get some inclement weather which plays right into his hands!

I like Padraig too, but hopefully he doesn't run into a tough par 3 again.  I would be sporting a new FJ belt if it weren't for his quintuple bogey. 

•  

No idea who will win this week.  I see Goydos is off to a good start as is Allenby and Marino.

•  

On a side note, Liberty National looks really nice.

•  

Wow, can Sergio hang on, or will his bad luck/bad mojo return? Paul Goydos is one of the funniest men in golf, and after all he's been through, it would be great to see him win. Lefty made a comeback, but it's still a crap shoot for now.

•  

Sergio's putter will, inevitably, fail him.  He hit some nice wedge shots yesterday so he wasn't tested with the putter much.

I can see him falling out of the hunt by the end of today's round... but... after all that negativity, I still hope he does well and wish him all the best luck.  I am a fan of his (believe it or not!).

•  

I am going with Poulter.  He played well in the horrible morning conditions today.

• 4775 points

memphisunited

On a side note, Liberty National looks really nice.

I totally agree.  That course looks first class.  As far as who is going to win...I have no idea so many good players in the hunt.

•  

I am going to have to go with Woods.  He will make a move on Saturday and will be in one of the final groups on Sunday.

Tim

•  

shaun13

So who is going to take the 1st playoff? My money is on Tiger coming back strong after the PGA loss to Yang.

8 back to start saturdays round, sure, tiger has a chance, but i don't think it'll happen, look for stricker to make a move today.

•  

Great finish, and congrats to Mr. Slocum, but I can't deny that I was rooting for a 5-way playoff!  How fun would that have been???

•  

Welch222

Great finish, and congrats to Mr. Slocum, but I can't deny that I was rooting for a 5-way playoff!  How fun would that have been???

That would have been very cool to see. Great putt by Slocum though.