Forums

Blixt Wins Greenbriar

•  

He won by staying steady and consistent in his game. And I wonder about the playing conditions. After a 3 hour rain delay, both Walker and Wagner just seemed to not  have the fire and consentration necessary to win. This is Blixt's second win on the tour and Congratulations to him for the win by 2 strokes over the rest of the field.

•  

good for him

•  

I'm just sorry none of the FJ-wearers won the tournament.  There were a couple among the four who finished 2nd.  

•  

You come to the course pumped and ready to do business, then the rain delay just sucks it right out of you.

• 5542 points

Jonas is showing the mental fortitude needed to consistently win on Tour. Great showing..

•  

NCBob
    You come to the course pumped and ready to do business, then the rain delay just sucks it right out of you.

i agree, but as professionals, that's something they need to push through.  weather happens and you can't let it affect you.

• 4586 points

What I'm really proud of is tour players finishing a final round in 3 hours and 40 minutes or so.  That fits great into the "While we're young" push!!

Great job by Blixt.  You have to be able to overcome all kinds of adversity and still play your game and thats what he did while the others wilted.