Forums

Travelers picks

• 5544 points

I am going with Zach Johnson.

•  

See Rose is scheduled to play this week.

If he plays, think he is a serious chance again this week.

• 2039 points

Well normally my pick is Stricker.  But since he's not playing I am goin with Zach, or Dufner.

• 1062 points

My chice is Duff....Played well last week, kept it together.  Hopefully this is a new trend for him.

• 1466 points

If Dufner can finally get his putter going I think he'll take it, of course i have been saying this all year. Saw some pics on golfwrx and it looks like he is bouncing around between his normal circa, short version of Adam Scott's futura prototype, and a Newport of some sort, just hope he finds what works

• 783 points

I got Bubba.  He is due!!  He is all feel, just needs to get something going and he can get hot!

•  

rustinwest
    I got Bubba.  He is due!!  He is all feel, just needs to get something going and he can get hot!

Great pick !!! The Announcers were talking about how Bubba had only one eagle this year and how his distance was down this year, they were shocked. I am not shocked he has a one year old at home. Kids change your game when they are young. It is nice to Bubba playing well again though.

• 5544 points

I would not have predicted the finish. Nice to see Duke get his first win.