Forums

BEST DRESSED AT THE US OPEN

•  

Here's your chance to be fashionista's for a week.

Let me know who you think is/was best dressed for this years open.

Can be measured daily or over the whole tournament or simply a particular ensemble that grabbed your eye.

Must admit haven't seen a lot of Day 1 coverage so far but here's 3  observations so far.

Poulter looked great in the checks and sky blue shirt.

Bubba looked resplendent in his White/blue/red combo.

OOPS - Carl Petterson and Fancesco Molinari wore same green shirt in the same group.

•  

IP's blue was actually more  vibrant & turquoise in person as were his shoes....Didn't see Bubba's ensemble,,, CP's & FM's fashion consultant missed than one, lol...

• 3852 points

I must say that the shoes Poulter wears now are no where near as good looking at the FJ's he used to wear.

•  

IJP certainly has a great apparel line. As golfdoc says, the P832 shoes are an embarassment.

I thought that Bubba looked great, as did Rickie Fowler.

What shocked me was how many guys wore white trousers on such a muddy day.  

•  

Tar Heel
    IJP certainly has a great apparel line. As golfdoc says, the P832 shoes are an embarassment.

Khaki would have been my pick

• 4351 points

TH : I agree there were a TON of white pants out there and you'd think that they'd deviate from their "planned" outfits to account for that.

• 5065 points

I have never understood why any one would wear white trousers on the golf course.

•  

bholley

Tar Heel

Khaki would have been my pick

Khaki should have been the color du jour!  :-)

•  

Billy H always looks good. Luke and I think Bubba looked good as well. Saw some silver shield tips but couldn't tell the player who wore them.

•  

Horschel looked great today (round 2) but I too like the rest of you can't really understand why you'd wear white pants when it is wet and muddy.

Maybe that is all they have !!!

•  

Steve Stricker......

•  

Thought SS was a bit bland both days.

If I had to pick thought the Grey on day 1 was better that the Navy on day 2.

•  

Horschel was amongst my best dressed candidates until Sunday.

What was with the Octopus pants ??? at least he didn't wear his bomber taupe shield tips as well.

• 2742 points

Horschel gets the award for guts. When you wear pants like those you better be playing well.

•  

Strick was rocking the summer fall shirts!