Forums

Cameron headcovers

• 1015 points

tim6918

EMKelly0106

I thought it would be nice to have a place to put some of the more unique headcovers you see that Scotty Cameron has made.  Here is one for Adam Scott.

I love that new symbol Adam is using.  That is a very classy headcover.  I am currently using the 2008 PGA Championship headcover.  Seeing that I am from the Motor City and I attended the tournament I saw it fit to have the headcover.  I have been trying to get a hold of the Halloween headcover with the glow in the dark jack o lanterns.  That one caught my eye from day one.

Tim

+1

but my favorite has got to be the 2006 us open cover with the suns

•  

I don't think I've ever seen a Scotty headcover that didn't warrant drooling or the uncontrolable need to acquire it...

•  

I don't think you are alone there BP09. 

•  

I"m all over that headcover!

•  

Did everyone get the email today with the new holiday stuff? I was away from my computer and didn't see it until it had been up for about an hour -- and a lot of the stuff was sold out already.

•  

golfchick

Did everyone get the email today with the new holiday stuff? I was away from my computer and didn't see it until it had been up for about an hour -- and a lot of the stuff was sold out already.

A bunch of really good stuff on there.  I got some of the Camo covers and also the Lena Clause cover. 

•  

golfchick

That's one of the complaints with the SC website, you have to order as soon as the email comes out.

•  

I got e-mail regarding new Christmas cover on Friday afternoon.  It is already sold out.

•  

I agree grumpy.  The quantity/demand problem is not going to help the guy who doesn't receive emails instantly on his phone or who is not always on the computer. 

Cool covers though, I like the Lena Clause cover, a modern twist on the old Ms. Clause for sure!

•  

Well easiest way is to meet Scotty and get him to "doodle" or handrawn on a headcover. 

•  

Just go on E-Bay (annoying) and you can get any cover you wish. Lena is widely available....

•  

Keeping my eyes on ebay for the Maple Leaf headcover from back in 2003, have seen a couple but am not willing to spend $195.00.

• 954 points

It seems he makes a new one every week.

• 1232 points

Got my first Scotty Cameron about a week ago they name California Monterrey and i love it but I probably love the headcover more then the putter and really want to start collecting headcovers just because they look soo sweet.  Would love the irish lucky dog headcover

•  

I was lucky enough to get one of the 1/100 topless Vegas covers like this from the Studio Store.